Lecture 4: Implementation · Server
- Here’s the code we wrote together in lecture.
- For this lecture and the next, we’ll implement a new feature in TODOOSE: the ability to see items that were marked as completed, as opposed to just removing them from the list forever.
- See the Issue, its corresponding Pull Request, and the project board (look at Iteration 4).
- Some comments on code comments:
- They’re usually a sign that something could be improved in the code.
- They have a tendency to get stale.
- Except for libraries. Code comments that can be turned into developer documentation are essential for libraries.
- But we’re building applications.